5 Beauty Tips to Improve Your Skins Health
Ever since Eve took that rst bite of the apple, the human race has been obsessed with beauty.The truth is once you hit your mid-twenties, you are now in the aging process. So, it is important to take measures to prevent ne lines and wrinkles.Every day you are bombarded daily with commercial messages and beauty tips that attempt to lure you into believing that the most recent miracle drug is just what you need to ght off the ravages of Mother Nature.The best route to natural beauty and healthy skin is to take care of what you have. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? The truth is that your skin takes a beating from the environment every single day. Here are some of our favorite beauty tips for keeping your skin fresh and healthy
- Stay hydrated, drink water! That does not mean soda, caffeine, or any other type of liquid, even if it is low cal. Soda (even diet soda) has a high concentration of sodium. Sodium retains uids. You need uid that will hydrate and ush your body free of toxins. Make sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses a day!
2. Protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We all love the sun. We love being in it and we love having a beautiful tan. The truth is you can poison yourself with too much sunshine. UV rays cause skin cancer and if that isn’t bad enough it causes your skin to age faster than it should, contributing to unsightly wrinkles. If you must play in the sun, make certain you are using an adequate sunscreen. Don’t leave home without it!
3. Follow your skincare routine 2 times a day!
You can read the details in another blog post!
4. The best cure for wrinkles is to never have them in the first place! If you are like most of us, you didn’t listen to your Mom when she tried to tell you to stay in the shade, stand up straight and stop squinting!
5. Eat healthily. Knowing how and what to eat, can make a huge difference in how you feel. Improper eating habits can cause depression, weight gain, illness and overall lethargy. It also doesn’t help your skin. So make sure to eat fruits and veggies!