Kemisk Peeling – Dr.Peel
DrPeel MCA Peeling Solution is a chemical peeling based on Monochloroacetic Acid, and is designed to have a deeper effect on the skin in order to eliminate cosmetic defects, as well as provide anti-aging effects.
The unique composition of DrPeel MCA peeling deeply cleanses and moisturizes the skin, evens out its color and surface, eliminates small wrinkles and reduces the depth of more pronounced ones. In addition, the product significantly improves skin tone and elasticity.
DrPeel MCA peeling solution eliminates hyperpigmentation and is excellent for correction of atrophic scars: it is a highly effective and safe solution at the same time.
As a result of accelerated epidermal renewal after the chemical peeling procedure, young cells are formed, the dermis is smoothed and compacted. Sebaceous pores are cleared, the tone of the face is evened. The entire process goes along with the skin rejuvenation: the skin becomes elastic, supple and radiant.
Mechanism of action
MCA has a hydrophilic / lipophilic balance that allows the molecule to reach the dermis.
Monochloroacetic acid is stabilized by urea peroxide, which allows it, without disturbing the epidermal layer, to penetrate into the reticular layer of the dermis without damaging the epidermal barrier.
Under the influence of water in the reticular layer of the dermis, the complex breaks down into urea and active chloroacetic acid, which denatures old collagen. This process activates the function of fibroblasts and enhances the synthesis of new collagen in the dermis, forming a dense framework, giving a long-term facelift effect.
As a result: controlled collagen denaturation, leading to instant tissue lifting and fibroblast stimulation.
What’s mean medium depth Chemical peeling?
Medium peels penetrate more deeply (middle layer of skin), target damaged skin cells, and are best suited for moderate skin problems like superficial scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, and troublesome discoloration, like melasma or age spots. Medium peels have even been used in the treatment of precancerous skin growths.
- Exfoliation effect (cleansing the surface layer of the epidermis)
- Regenerative effect (increasing proliferation of dermal cells, the formation of new cells, strengthening barrier properties of the skin)
- Anti-inflammatory effect (pore decreasing, seboregulating)
- Stimulation of metabolism at the cellular level (boosting metabolic processes, stimulating collagen production)
- Antimicrobial effect (elimination of pathogenic microorganisms, and those that provoke acne)
- Elimination of hyperpigmentation
- Elimination of age-related skin changes caused by photo- and chronoaging
- Elimination of wrinkles of different depths Improves skin color, tone and texture Helps create a lifting effect
- For 14 days before the procedure, refrain from using scrubbing agents and rough sponges.
- For 14 days before the procedure do not perform ultrasonic face peeling, and for 3 months – diamond micro-grinding.
- For 14 days before the procedure do not proceed with any kind of cosmetic injections.
- For 7 days before the procedure do not have any type of hair removal and depilation. Do not shave 1 day before the procedure.
- For 7 days after the procedure refrain from going to pools, saunas or similar.
- For 2-3 weeks after the procedure refrain from going to the solarium and avoid exposure to direct sunlight on the skin.
Indications & Contraindications
- Dull complexion, uneven skin tone
- Photoaging and chronoaging
- Mimic, superficial, medium and deep wrinkles
- Decreased skin tone and elasticity (sagging skin)
Age defects: epidermal spots, freckles Atrophic scars, striae, post-acne
- Individual intolerance to ingredients Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Damaged areas on the skin (wounds, scratches)
- Viral infections (herpes in the acute phase, papilloma, warts)
- High Vitamin A intake over the past 6 months
- Diseases of the endocrine system or cancer diseases
- Cardiovascular disease
- A large number of moles
- Excess insolation
- Intake of medications that include acetylsalicylic acid
- Hepatic and renal failure Predisposition to keloid scars
Possible side effects
Temporary pulsations, tingling, swelling, redness, and the occurrence of acute sensitivity to the sun. Take into consideration before starting a procedure.
Post- treatment care
- Make sure to apply sunscreen. (The skin will start to peel after the procedure. Excessive exposure to the sun may cause fast pigmentation and skin damage., thus it is highly recommended to apply enough sunscreen and to avoid sunlight if possible)
- On the day of procedure, the patient might feel a burn and overheating sensation on the skin. In order to ease this uncomfortable feeling, it is recommended to calm down the skin by staying close to an air conditioner or using ice water. The burning feeling should disappear the next day after the procedure.
- Depending on the personal characteristics of the patient’s skin, the exfoliation process usually starts after 3 to 5 days after the procedure and the skin starts to peel off. It is extremely important that the patient does not remove the peeling skin. It usually takes 7 to 10 days for the skin to entirely peel off the face naturally after the procedure.
- After a chemical peeling procedure to quickly restore the skin and accelerate the process of renewal of the epithelium, the patient can apply moisturizing and revitalizing DrPeel Post-Peel Care Cream with massage movements until it is completely absorbed.
- Post-peeling rehabilitation: 3-6 times a days.